2017年10月6日 星期五

Slog #1



I choose CSC104 because I am thinking about taking computer science major next year, and also, I want to know if I am interested in computer programming. In this course, I hope to learn some basic computer programming techniques. This is my first time learning programming and I expect programming be like something cool that can make website and computer games. The thing that I find interesting so far is how everything and every detail steps needs a instruction. This course is not really hard after you understand each instructions and concepts mean, however, it is harder than what I expected. The thing that I find hard so far is to memorize what each instruction is doing because some of them may be very similar and I sometimes get confused... I study me quizzes by doing the exercise repeatedly until I understand what each step is doing and can type one myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言